Reasons to be Cheerful: Improved COVID Environment Allows Cancer Care Without RestrictionsOctober 1, 2020
Join us on October 19 via Zoom for the next installment in the Be Informed Lecture Series: Reasons to be Cheerful, Improved COVID Environment Allows Cancer Care Without Restrictions.
RANDALL S. FEINGOLD, MD, FACS
Monday, October 19, 2020 @9:30 am via Zoom
Registration Required. Contact: MSugarman@nybra.com
- Declining Covid prevalence, new testing methods (Abbott ID Now, Yale Saliva, Abbott Binax Now Antigen test) effective treatments (remdesivir, Dexamethasone, convalescent plasma, monoclonal Ab, noninvasive O2) and vaccines on the horizon (Moderna, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, J&J)
- Influenza may not happen this year: the Southern Hemisphere experience
- Masks and social distancing
- Return of cancer screening, completion of backlogged surgeries, rapid scheduling of newly diagnosed patients
- Risks of Covid in the cancer patient, implications for first stage and secondary surgeries
- How the office and hospital has changed to afford safety for all
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. Feingold is a founding partner of NYBRA Plastic Surgery, and the Director of Plastic Surgery at St. Francis Hospital and Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell. He is a renowned expert in breast reconstruction and microsurgery, and has presented innovative techniques at international, national and regional scientific meetings.
Registration Required. Contact: MSugarman@nybra.com.
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 2018
November 1, 2018
At the 2018 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event, we introduced Project Reconstructed, a project created by NYBRA surgeon Dr. Jonathan Bank that culminated in…