At NYBRA Plastic Surgery, we are always looking for talented, well-rounded, customer service-oriented individuals to join our team!
Our practice is built on compassion and care. Working with our team is more than a job, it is a career that transforms lives everyday. We are passionate about creating a one-of-a-kind patient experience and are eager to find individuals whose focus is creating that special experience with every patient encounter.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and join a team with exponential potential, you can send your resume to email@example.com.
Medical Office Receptionist
Our continually growing practice is seeking experienced Medical Office Receptionists. Must be tech savvy and detail oriented with strong customer service/sales experience and good computer and keyboarding and communication skills (including editing and writing ability). Must be able to effectively sustain multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Heavy phone work
- Efficiently answer patient inquiries by providing general information, scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling their appointments, etc. via phone
- Document all accounts, update patient demographics, and create medical records
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism and quality customer service
- Previous experience in customer service and/or a call center is required.
- HS Diploma /GED a MUST; College Degree Preferred
- Healthcare background is a plus
- Plastic Surgery background is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Must have a positive, welcoming, and a professional demeanor
- Must be a doer, go getter, and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule up to 6pm daily (weekdays)
- Bilingual Spanish (Preferred not required)
- Must be able to provide work references
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Scheduled paid time off
- Holiday PTO
Healthcare setting: Private practice
Schedule: Monday to Friday (no weekends)
Work Location: In person
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!