Marnie Rustemeyer, Restorative & Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
Marnie is a former Wall Street professional, thyroid cancer survivor, and breast cancer previvor. After being diagnosed with the BRCA gene mutation, she had bilateral risk-reducing mastectomies. Through her own experience, she became passionate about helping patients feel beautiful and confident again after such an emotional and demanding journey through areola restorative tattooing and scar camouflage. After working with these clients, she recognized a need to expand her services and advanced her training to include brows, eyeliner, lip blushing and scalp micropigmentation. Through her compassion and eye for detail, Marnie strives for natural, realistic, and long-lasting results.
Marnie has been featured on several news broadcasts and Survivornet Media for her work in restorative tattooing. She is a passionate animal lover, dog mom, and Equine Rescue Center volunteer.
Society Memberships and Certifications:
- AAM Board Certified Permanent Makeup Artist
- Certified Permanent Cosmetics Professional
- Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals Member
- International Society for Oncology Esthetics Member
- Society for Integrative Oncology Member
- Certified in LiFT Tattoo Removal and Procell Microchanneling