Making Strides Kick-Off BreakfastAugust 15, 2023
On Thursday, August 10th, the American Cancer Society and 500 participants kicked off the 2023 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign with an in-person breakfast at the Marriott in Melville. The event was also livestreamed on their Facebook page.
Our NYBRA Plastic Surgery constituency included Patient Advocate, Cheryl Ross and one of our patients, Lexy.
This year’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is on Sunday, October 15th at Jones Beach. We hope you join us. We will be there bright and early at 7:00 a.m., under our tent, with coffee, bagels, and sweatshirts!
Below are all the choices you can choose to help us fight cancer together:
1. In person walk at Jones Beach State Park
2. Use the Strides App Based Walk Experience
3. Walk with your friends at a local park or in your neighborhood.
4. Dedicate a Tribute.
Here are the ways you can fundraise for Making Strides:
1. Form your own team under the umbrella of our practice’s name: NYBRA/Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, P.C. http://www.makingstrideswalk.ore/longisland.
2. Join our team, or donate to our team: Drs. Feingold, Israeli, Korn, Light and Bank.
Mail or drop off your contributions to our office, prior to October 15th, or donate online.
Be Informed Lecture: SEX AND INTIMACY Getting Your Mojo Back Post-Mastectomy
Join us on for our next lecture as part of our Be Informed Lecture Series. Our guest speaker is: Rachel Pill, LMSW Monday, August 21st…